Redeeming Option 1
1. Make sure you are signed in. Click here to sign in.
Don't have an account? Click here to learn how
to create an account.
Can't log into your old account?
Click here for a step-by-step tutorial of
how to reactivate your old account.
2. After selecting the items you would
like to purchase, continue to checkout.
3. Click the rewards drop-down menu to see
what rewards you can apply to your purchase.
Only rewards that you have enough points
for will be shown and available.
4. Click on the reward that you would like to use.
Note that if you select a coupon higher than your
checkout total, you will lose the excess dollars off.
For example, if I use a $100 off coupon and my
checkout total is $90, I will lose $10 and
will not be able to get it back.
5. By clicking 'Redeem' you are using your points to
redeem that reward. After redeeming a reward, those
points will be deducted from your account.
6. After redeeming your reward, a coupon code
will be applied to your checkout total.
7. And you're done! Continue to checkout and that's it!
Still need help redeeming your rewards?
Click here to try a different option.