Kids add so much fulfillment and fun to life! They show us what it truly means to explore, love, create, and to live life to the fullest! As my kiddos grow, one of the greatest things they teach me is to seek out adventure because that's where long-lasting memories are built! But adventuring with young kiddos can be a challenge. Tired feet lead to grumpy kids, which inevitably leads to grumpy parents. And in the end, I often wonder why I take my kids out in the first place!
That's why having gear that allows kids to rest and recharge is key! It makes the journey so much smoother, keeping everyone a little happier along the way! But finding gear that can fit the WHOLE fam? That can be a challenge! (Until now...)
The brand new Veer Cruiser XL has arrived, providing the perfect new piece of gear for large families that love traveling off the beaten path and exploring and adventuring together. The Veer XL has a wider build than the original Veer Cruiser, allowing for 2 kiddos to sit side-by-side on each end (up to 4 kids total!) And with many of the same incredible features found in the Veer, this wagon is sure to be your new favorite! (And your kids' favorite as well!)
Let's explore some of our favorite features the Veer Cruiser XL has to offer!
Veer Cruiser XL Features
Veer has done an excellent job ensuring their new Cruiser XL is held to the highest standards! And they definitely did NOT cut corners when it came to its safety features! Not only is it JPMA Stroller Certified, but the Cruiser XL also meets ASTM, SOR and EN1888 safety standards! When it comes to each seat within the wagon, Veer has incorporated 3 point harnesses to keep kiddos secure at all times, even when they lean over to get a better view of the world around them!
When it comes to design, the Veer Cruiser XL is top of the line and beats out its competitors in weight and functionality! Not only is it 38% lighter than other 4-seaters, but the seats themselves are also 4% wider as well, making it easier for parents to carry and store while still giving kids the extra room they need!
In addition, the Veer engineers have managed to incorporate high-end bonus features to make outings even better for both kids and parents alike! With a foot well that provides additional legroom, interior pockets and nooks for storing goodies, an easy drain design for accidental spills and simple cleaning, and an ergonomic, telescoping handlebar, kiddos and parents will both be begging to use the Veer XL every time you leave the house.
3. Compact Size
The compact, geometric fold is another feature we all know and love from the original Cruiser! So we are so happy that this feature was not lost in any way while designing the XL! Because of this, the XL fits into the back of most mid-sized vehicles when folded, allowing you to use it as your everyday stroller or on longer outings and adventures. And with similar heights and lengths, the XL is still compatible with many of the accessories that were initially designed for the original Veer Cruiser.
And last but definitely not least: adaptability! Having baby gear that is both customizable and adaptable depending on needs is a MAJOR requirement most parents have these days! And the Veer XL does just that! With the capacity to attach an infant car seat to either side, you get a baby gear product that is truly customizable. And with a handlebar that can adapt based on what terrain you're facing, allowing you to push or pull your Cruiser XL at a moments notice, you get an all-in-one product that's hard to beat!
Unboxing your Veer Cruiser XL
Right out of the box, you'll receive the Veer Cruiser XL wagon, 2 cup holders, AND a snack and drink tray for hungry hungry kiddos, giving you everything you need for a wide variety of outings and adventures.
But if you want to customize your stroller even more, that's possible with all of Veer's incredible attachments/accessories (sold separately)!
- Veer Cruiser XL Retractable Canopy (featured below)
- Veer Cruiser XL Infant Car Seat Adapter - Britax
- Veer Cruiser XL Infant Car Seat Adapter - Graco
- Veer Cruiser XL Infant Car Seat Adapter - Cybex / Nuna / Maxi-Cosi
- Veer Cruiser XL Infant Car Seat Adapter - UPPAbaby
- Veer Travel Bag for Cruiser XL
- Veer Cruiser XL Foldable Storage Basket (featured below)
- Veer Cruiser XL Bug Shield
- Veer Cruiser XL All Weather Cover
- Veer Cruiser XL Nap System
- Veer Cruiser XL Comfort Seat for Toddlers
- Veer Cruiser XL Visor for Retractable Canopy
- Veer Cruiser XL Adapter - Switchback Seat
- Custom Sidewall Kit
- Replacement Drink & Snack Tray
- Additional Cup Holders (set of 2)
- Shearling Seat Cover
Veer Cruiser vs. Veer Cruiser XL
The original Veer Cruiser and the Veer Cruiser XL are similar in many ways! From insane, all-terrain performance, car seat compatibility for expanding families, AND a unique, compact design for easy storage! But there are some key differences to keep in mind when deciding which wagon is right for you!
Differences between the Veer Cruiser and the Veer Cruiser XL:
- 4 seats in the XL versus 2 seats in the original Cruiser. (However, both have the same weight/height capacity of 55 lbs per seat/45 inches tall).
- No side cubbies in the Veer Cruiser XL. (This is to make room for two kids to sit side by side).
- Different product dimensions
Original Veer Cruiser:
- Body Dimensions (In Use): 37″ L x 20″ W x 25″ H
- Folded Dimensions: 37″ L x 20″ W x 14″ H
- Folded Dimensions (Wheels Removed): 37″ L x 20″ W x 8″ H
Veer Cruiser XL:
- Body Dimensions (In Use): 37” L x 24” W x 23” H
- Folded Dimensions: 37” L x 24” W x 14” H
- Folded Dimensions (Wheels Removed): 37” L x 24” W x 9” H
- Different product weight
Original Veer Cruiser:
- Weight: 32.5 lbs.
Veer Cruiser XL:
- Weight: 36.7 lbs
No matter the season, weather, or terrain, the Veer Cruiser XL is the BEST choice for handling it all! And as your family expands, you'll have room to ensure everyone can ride along as you adventure together!
Curious what other amazing products Veer has to offer? You can read all about our favorite Veer products on our blog here!