Veer Cruiser is the world’s first all-terrain crossover that blends all of the feel, functionality, and safety of modern premium strollers with the classic fun of a wagon.
Color: Dark Gray sidewalls with black frame
- Turn, pivot, and detour to places you never thought you could
- Aircraft grade aluminum, with a single-frame patented wall system
- All infants, toddlers and young kids are welcome
- Veer Cruisers meet all ASTM stroller safety standards and are JPMA certified
- Folds flat for easy transportation in small trunks and stands upright for storage
- At 32 lbs, Veer All-Terrain Cruiser wagon is the lightest in its class (and by a wide margin in most cases)
- Push it like a stroller--swivel wheels means it can turn and pivot and is easily maneuverable when loaded
- Pull it just like a wagon--pulling it makes it adaptable to rugged outdoor terrain
- Attach a car seat - Infant car seat adapters available for just about any brand (see compatibility below)
- All-terrain performance with a smooth ride
- Aggressive front suspension
- Robotically welded aluminum frame
- Large rugged, knobby tires
- Rear wheel fenders
- Hose cleanable
- Contoured and vented seats
- Durable Water-, stain- and fade-resistant fabric sidewalls
- Meets ASTM safety standards and is JPMA Certified
- Passenger Seating for 2 with 3-point Safety Harnesses
- Infant Car Seat Compatible* adapter for one infant (sold separately)
- One Touch Footbrake
- Performance Handle Grip
- One-hand fold and self-standing
- Push, pull or push-along
- Adjustable handle height
- Accepts 6 cup holders (2 included)
- Snack and drink tray (Included)
- Expandable footwell
- 6 mesh interior pockets
- 4 storage wells for toys or drink box
- 2 Cup Holders
- Snack & Drink Tray
- Explorer Handbook
- Passenger weight capacity: each seat is suitable for up to 55 lbs and 45 in.
- Cargo weight limit: 300 lbs (for cargo only when no children are on board)
- Cruiser body dimensions: 37″ L x 20″ W x 25″ H
- Folded dimensions: 37″ L x 20″ W x 14″ H
- Folded dimensions (wheels removed): 37″ L x 20″ W x 9″ H
- Weight: 32.6 lbs.
Car Seat Compatibility
- Graco: Baby Jogger City GO; All Graco Click Connect System (with adapter)
- Britax: Britax B-Safe 35; Britax B-Safe 35 Elite; Britax B-Safe 35 Endeavours; Britax B-Safe 35 Ultra (with adapter)
- UPPAbaby MESA (with adapter)
- Nuna: PIPA Lite LX; PIPA Lite; PIPA RX; PIPA (with adapter)
- Maxi-Cosi: Mico Max 30; Mico 30; Nxt; Mico AP (with adapter)
- Cybex: Cybex Aton Q & M (with adapter)
- Chicco: Fit2; Fit2 LE; Keyfit 30 (with adapter)
- Peg Perego: Primo Viaggio 4-35; Primo Viaggio 4-35 Nido (with adapter)
- Custom color Retractable Canopies
- Custom Sidewall Kit
- Adventure Blanket
- Air Pad Cushion
- Basecamp Tent
- Family Basecamp Tent
- Comfort Seat for Toddlers
- Bug Shield
- Foldable Storage Basket
- Car Seat Adapters (for all major brands; see above)
- Misting Fan
- Sand Mat
- Shearling Seat Cover
- Tote Bag
- Travel Bag
- Visor for Retractable Canopy
- Weather Cover
- Switchback Seat
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Free shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $95 within the continental US. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Free 5-7 day shipping is available on every order over $95 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental US. If you need expedited shipping, the cost will depend on your location and how quickly you want it shipped. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS take up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
You can track your package with the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track
Returns are accepted within 30 days if items have attached tags, original packaging, and can be sold as new.
The following items are final sale: car seats, blessing outfits, DockATots, Owlet products, teethers, pacifiers, sippy cups, bottles, crib mattresses, displays, and clearance items. Proof of purchase is required for returns. Refunds will be given by the original payment method.
To start a return, contact us at [email protected]. If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Return shipping costs are the buyer's responsibility.
For more information, see our complete return policy here.
Best Price Guarantee
Best Price Guarantee
and that baby gear and supplies quickly add up. If
you find a lower price on any item that we sell, we
will gladly match it.
The product must be the exact same color/style/size
and be in stock on competitor’s website. Unfortunately,
we cannot price match auction-based websites. Some
brands and manufacturers are excluded from our price
match policy. Some items have a 1 per person price
match as well.
Customer Service at [email protected]
when items are purchased at full retail price and the
merchandise (of the same style, color, and size) is
discounted within 14 days of the original purchase date.
not eligible for price adjustments.
Price adjustments are not provided during Black Friday or
Cyber Monday sales.
It arrived days after I ordered it!
The veer is amazing and it arrived days after I placed my order! We are so in love with it and couldn’t be more happy with their customer service! We will definitely be back ordering more from The Baby Cubby!
The Hype is Real!!
We love our Veer Cruiser!! All the hype around it got us interested in trying it out and we are so glad we finally went for it and made the purchase. I'll be honest in that getting used to steering it took 1-2 times before we got the hang of it. It's a little different than pushing a stroller (for obvious reasons) but it's not an issue at all anymore. It is spacious, so so convenient, and my girls love it!!
We are so glad you love your Veer! Thank you for sharing your experience with us!!
Love, love, love!
Perfect wagon! Very sturdy and easy to maneuver. My husband agrees that it is worth every penny!
We are so happy to hear that both you and your husband love the wagon!! Thank you for your review!
After having our second daughter we decided to ditch the double stroller and go for a veer and I am so glad we did! So worth the money and the quality is exceptional. Planning on getting most of the attachments and i know we will be using this a ton this summer and for many years to come!
We love our wagon and so does baby!! It’s so versatile and we have gotten so many compliments on it. I only give 4 stars because the steering as a stroller is not so smooth. It maneuvers better when pulled as a wagon.