Snoo Smart Sleeper - White
Snoo Smart Sleeper - White
SNOO is a responsive baby bassinet that boosts a baby’s sleep by combining gentle rocking with soothing white noise and snug, safe swaddling. Created by Dr. Harvey Karp (The 5 S’s, Happiest Baby on the Block), SNOO helps babies by imitating the calming sensations of the womb.
Why Parents Love the Snoo
- Adds 1-2 hours of sleep
- Convenient and informative app
- Stunning look that is sure to fit any style
- Peace of mind knowing Baby is safely swaddled and soothed
Why Babies Love the Snoo
- Comforting motions
- Relaxing sounds
- Comfortable and familiar tight swaddle
- (1) SNOO Smart Sleeper
- (3) 100% organic cotton white SNOO Sacks (S, M, & L)
- (1) 100% organic cotton fitted sheet
- (1) Mattress and water resistant-cover
- Gently rocks baby to sleep
- Breathable mesh walls for healthy air flow
- Adds 1-2 hours of sleep per night with constant calming womb rhythms
- Advanced algorithm can tell baby cries from room noise
- Often calms fussing in under 1 minute
- (3) special white-noise sounds to calm crying and boost sleep
- Premium motor for quiet and reliability
- Naturally sleep trains, little need to cry-it-out
- Secure swaddling prevents rolling to an unsafe position during sleep
- Soothes upsets by responding with gradually more motion and sound
- Almost like an extra pair of hands that soothes baby while you work/sleep
- Mobile app: Convenient controls, daily sleep report and tips from Dr. Harvey Karp
- Max. baby weight: 25 lbs.
- From birth to 6 months (or when baby can get on hands and knees)
- SNOO Sleep Log gives instant report of baby’s sleep—fun to share
- Lots of options: From gentle newborn mode to easy weaning
- Helpful alerts and advice from Dr. Karp
- 36” L × 16” W × 32” H (with legs)
- Weight: 38 lb
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping applies to standard shipping orders over $25 within the continental U.S.A. Unfortunately, orders shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, or APO/FPO addresses do not qualify for free shipping.
Large furniture items that must ship as freight such as cribs, gliders and dressers have a separate furniture delivery fee.
Free 5-7 days shipping is available on every order over $25 (excluding taxes and shipping fees) in the continental U.S.A. If you are in need of expedited shipping, the cost will be dependent upon your area and how fast you are wanting it shipped to you. You can get a shipping quote in your cart at checkout.
For standard shipping, FedEx and USPS have up to 5-7 business days to deliver your order. However, most items arrive within 3-5 business days.
To track your package, follow one of the links below:
United States Postal Service (USPS) Tracking: https://m.usps.com/m/TrackConfirmAction
FedEx Tracking: https://www.fedex.com/apps/fedextrack/?action=track